Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for my family - my dear husband, my three sons, two daughters-in-law and, it goes without saying, my two granddaughters, Meghan (3) and Ashley (6 weeks) ~


...and my mom, three sisters and their families and my husband's family, most of whom are in cold, snowy Northern Wisconsin.

Our Thanksgiving dinner will be Sunday because the girls' (above) daddy, is a firefighter, and is on duty today.    That's not to say he won't be eating turkey.   The "station" is treated to all the trimmings on holidays.

We, on the other hand, have been invited by dear friends to spend the day with them. 
The guys will watch the Pats game and we "girls" will cook and stitch.
I will take a crab dip appetizer and NY Barb T's German apple pie.  Must get crackin'  

To all my quilty friends and family - Happy Happy Thanksgiving ~

And Sew On...
~ Jeanne

PS - if you're in the area, The Quilted Crow is having their Holiday Open House tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday.   Get away from the mall and see you there.



No comments:

Post a Comment