Thursday, April 14, 2011

So Cuuuuute !!!

Stopped by Springbrook Farm, on my way home from The Quilted Crow yesterday, to buy bread and found some really sweet glass pedestal salts.   In my mind I saw a pin cushion.  Went home and put it together.... 



My 45mm my rotary cutter is next to the pin cushion, so you can see how tiny it is.   Those are little 3/4" applique pins.  The little salt is 2 1/4" tall and 1 3/4" wide.   Tiny.
Soooo cute !     Wha'd'ya think ?     Should I go back and buy more ?

And sew on...
Jeanne
  



   

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I am keeping my eye out for the salts while antiquing. They will make great Xmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That is adorable! We can NEVER have too many pin cushions, can we? Even if we don't use them by poking pins into them, a variety is great fun to put all around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-this is too cute. Of course you should go back and by more! Tara's friend, Deb

    ReplyDelete