Saturday, May 14, 2011

April Jo's Little Women Club

Time sure does fly !
I cannot believe it's been a whole month since I last posted.   Shame on me !  
Best I get shakin' ~

Here are photos from the April Jo's Little Women Club at the Quilted Crow, Boxborough, MA:

Courthouse Steps

Nancy Milligan

Jane Peterson


Janice Boutotte


Susan Therriault played with two color combos

Maureen Mullen


Lexine Sullivan


Tara Beshai


Colleen Triola


Yvette DuPuis


Beth Cardozo


Laura Lane


Joanne was reticent because her blocks were not consistent.
I suggested she check to make sure the screw, holding her presser foot on her machine, was tight.
Her color choices are beautiful and this is the beginning of a wonderful little quilt.


Berry Nice


Pauline Wylie


HST Challenge

The HST Challenge, that members will work on for the May meeting, was introduced. 
This is my result from this challenge.

As always, it was a great JLWC day at the Quilted Crow. 


And Sew On...

Jeanne  






No comments:

Post a Comment