Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Life is a Gift !

It's been 4 years since I've blogged.   Yup, 4 years !   
Life's become bit simpler, so going to use a few minutes each day to communicate with you again.
 
Jo's Little Women's Club at The Quilted Crow in Bolton, MA continues to be my focus.    Our Club year is now April-October.    Works out well and the Jo Gals appreciate not having to drive at night in the winter.   We have two meetings on Jo Day, afternoon and evening.    This is a photo of the afternoon meeting members with their "Tumbler" quilt creations (check out those happy faces):


Cornerstone Quilt Guild, Charlton, MA asked me to speak on May 21 and I took the opportunity to show my Jo Club quilts.    After sharing each quilt/top, they displayed them on the rows of chairs.   How awesome they looked !



After several days of chilly temps and rain, we're all hoping New England will, actually, have some seasonable weather.   My peonies love the rain !

 
 
 

And Sew On...
 
Jeanne

 
 
 





  

  
 

2 comments: