Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Quilts For Your Princess



Fellow quilter, guild member and designer, Beth Helfter, has had her new book published. While reading Beth's new book, I could hear her voice. In my opinion, that's the sign of a great writer. Beth looks for the fun in everything she does and this book is a reflection of how she creates fun and fantasy for her for own three little princesses. In addition, she has taken fantasy to another level and created a quilt book to motivate and guide quilters in the design of a unique quilt for their special little girl.




Why am I, a traditional quilter, so interested in Beth's book? Could it be I have a granddaughter, who is a princess fan ? Or could it be that I helped Beth by doing some piecing of her sample quilts. Check out the image of Page 18. I pieced those two castles. What a fun project !
It's an awesome book !

You can purchase Beth's book directly from her or from www.Amazon.com or www.Quiltwoman.com . Check out Beth's website, www.EvaPaigeQuiltDesigns.com , named after her twin daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment