Saturday, March 19, 2011

Quilts with Meaning

Each Spring my guild, the Squanicook Colonial Quilt Guild, hangs a small quilt exhibit  at a local library.  I'm one lucky person to be in the Squanicookies company, some of the kindest, most encouraging and good people I've ever met.

I was only able to take a couple photos because my camera said my card was full.   No way is it full - I think I need a new card...

Anyway, Merumo, I took a photo of this quilt, by Rachel Gallant, for you...



And this one, made by Barbara Forslind, reminded me of a 1990 family trip to Prince Edward Island, where I first encountered Lupine...



Someone told me that today is National Quilting Day.   So, after fixing a little lunch, I'm going to quilt.    I hope you are too.
                                 And sew on...

                                     Jeanne

       

1 comment:

  1. Happy Quilting Day! I was teaching new quilters to sash and border their quilts all day. Thanks for sharing the little quilts.

    ReplyDelete